<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I think I'm going to ask my 17 year old son (and perhaps my 18 year old) whether they might want to go through my RCIA classes with me. When I confess, perhaps I've said this before, I will confess that when my older kids were young, we did not attend church regularly at all. Only my 18 year-old went through confirmation as a Methodist. My oldest went through 1st communion as a Catholic, but was never confirmed. The 17 year old has never shown a sincere interest in religion.

There is someplace in the New Testament, I can't put my finger on it right now, but Jesus says words to the effect, "There is a special place in Hell reserved for those who interfere or get between children and God."

Update: OK, I found it: Mark 9:42

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



powered by FreeFind