<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 09, 2004

The Stations of the Cross was the worst attended event I've been to at our new church. The highlight, for me, was the end when our priest read "The Lord's Descent into Hell."

This was really my first opportunity to see the 14 plaques on the walls of our parish, but even though the event was lightly attended, there were too many for me to have a good view. The priest said a few words at each station and then we all knelt and spoke in response. But no one was assigned to start in response to our priest started us out each time and I got the feeling he wanted us to begin ourselves, but no one would.

It was interesting and I enjoyed it, but it wasn't as good as it could have been for me.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



powered by FreeFind