<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I Have a Dream Today 

OK, I really like Martin Luther King Jr.'s speech, but that's not what I'm talking about. Even though this is an anonymous RCIA blog, I still won't write about the things I'll be confessing next week. Suffice to say they consist of points of weakness and points of pridefullness. So there I am, asleep and minding my own business, when I have a dream consisting of a unique and utterly frightening combination of my specific weakness stabbed in the heart by my specific pride. This was not a nice dream. Awakened early and unable to turn on the TV because I gave THAT up for Lent, I prayed for strength and forgiveness.

I think it's a mistake, generally, to see the devil in every flat tire and God in every penny found. But get thee behind me, Satan, I'd rather not dream like that again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



powered by FreeFind