<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Order of the Mass 

I just bought "The Order of the Mass with Prayers and Devotions" online.

I noticed this morning, at the Ash Wednesday service, that one of the side effects of RCIA dismissal (all Catechumens and the Elect are dismissed from Mass after the homily) is that I no longer remember the prayers and responses for Mass very well. I attended Mass without participating in the Eucharist from about Thanksgiving 2003 to September 2004 and had gotten pretty good at the Gloria and the Penitential Rite and the Nicene Creed and the different responses. Now, having seldom gone through Mass for the last five or six months, I find I need additional study.

I'm sure my purchase of the book will lead to the immediate release of the new Missal Translation.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



powered by FreeFind