<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Who is our Judge? Bill Moyers 

Who can judge how well we each follow our Christian Belief? Why, Bill Moyers, of course, whose mea culpa for lying about James Watt includes this gem:
I talked to Mr. Watt on the phone and expressed my own regret at using a quote that I had not myself confirmed. I also told him that I continue to find his policies as secretary of the interior abysmally at odds with what I, as well as other Christians, understand to be our obligation to be stewards of the earth.
Now that's one great apology, isn't it.

Note: Bill Moyers, an ordained Southern Baptist minister from Texas, served as deputy director of the Peace Corps during the Kennedy Administration, was a special assistant to President Johnson and later was the publisher of Newsday.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



powered by FreeFind