<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

March 

I have my hands full in March, so even though I found Robert Byrd's name calling offensive, and the Supreme Court's decision (and here) on finding people under 18 unable to make informed decisions over life and death (except in the case of aborting their babies) confusing, I'm trying to focus on Faith. I'm not always successful.

Our RCIA dismissals are at Saturday evening Mass.

March 5: Second Scrutiny
March 7: RCIA, Christian Prayer
March 12: Third Scrutiny
March 14: RCIA, the Paschal Mystery
March 19: Palm Sunday
March 22: Chrism Mass at the Cathedral
March 23: Easter Vigil Practice
March 24: Maundy Thursday Mass of the Lord's Supper (Holy Thursday w/foot washing)
March 25: Good Friday of the Lord's Passion
March 26: Easter Vigil
March 27: Easter Sunday Masses

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



powered by FreeFind